Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stolen...

My brother Steve recently made a Blog...so then I made a blog to compete with his. But if you think that our blogs look strikingly similar, it's because Steve blatantly stole the "Theme" that I choose for my blog. Steve originally chose this really professional looking theme that worked great for him but it just wasn't my style. Well, now that Steve has stolen my theme and thus removed the uniqueness of my blog, I am writing this post to complain. A bit petty you may say...but then again...what are blogs for if not to complain about petty grievances?

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Steve Ferguson said...

I didn't mean to. I changed it and then I realized you had the same one. Would you like me to change it?

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Steve Ferguson said...

I would change it, but this is the best one. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home